Determining Your Offer
Your offer begins with our expertise:
Any dealer can estimate used car values, but few have appraisers who:
- undergo special training
- average over 20 years on the job
- thousands of vehicles appraised
How we determine your offer in our stores
1. Simply bring your car to i.g. Burton Lewes Automall—no appointment needed.
2. Our car appraisers will put your car through a detailed evaluation. The appraisal can take as little as 20 minutes and includes:
A test drive and a thorough inspection that takes into account
- year, mileage, make, and model
- condition inside and out - aftermarket parts and/or modifications
- options and features
- frame or flood damage checking your vehicle's history report comparing your vehicle against current market conditions, such as national sales trends and auction data.
3. After all of the information has been analyzed, you'll be given with a free written offer good for seven (7) days or 1,000 miles whichever comes first.
4. Complete the sale or think it over—after it's appraised, selling your car to us can take very little time and you can usually get a check in hand the same day.
Your offer—it's not just an estimate Unlike some online estimators that provide you with a ballpark figure or dealers that only buy certain cars, a i.g. Burton Lewes Automall appraisal is more than an estimate—it's an actual offer of payment.